Home VIP Promotion Sales Freebies Media
Blings Tank Dress Blouse Skirt Legging Vest Bottom Jacket Bag Scarf

Sticky Notes**

As i'm currently heavily pregnant, it will be pretty impossible for me to get my stocks and continue updating this space for the moment. (Hopes this explain my lack of updates) I will be holding Clearance Sales up to 50% off until every last piece here is sold! Grab them while stock last and I hope you like them as much as I do!Thank you!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Dresswich is Clearing!


You got us right!
We are having clearance sales and it is till every last piece of goodies is sold off!
Most items are slash up to half price so get your hands on them before they're gone!
Simply email us at dresswich@gmail.com with your order and secure them fast!
Happy Shopping!

Love,
Beii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
arsyante